~Tropical Weekend!~


Aloha!
So I know it's been crazy hot around the nation, but not here! Ha ha
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE living in Seattle and wouldn't want to move anywhere else, BUT this year has been colder and more rainy than normal.
Now that we've had a few consecutive days of sun I'm in HEAVEN!

So all I'm dreaming about lately is fun bright tropical clothes . . .
hmmm like what I'd wear on a trip to Fiji or Tahiti (some day!!!)

So just in time for your sunny first weekend of summer:












Wouldn't a fun bright beach umbrella be fab?!

So with these fun bright images I leave you to dream about your weekend!
I hope you all have a fun, sunny summer weekend ful of outdoor fun!
Soak it up!



Happy Friday!!!
 
Please do share your weekend plans!!!
 
Mine: girl's night in, housewarming party for a dear friend, Sunday Brunch with the fam at Salty's, softball game (woot woot), and lots hanging outdoors:-)
 
Enjoy!
~Tamara Nicole~